Thursday, April 9, 2009

你不是真正的快乐

Yo~ Albert Cheng has returned with his energetic character and full sacks of stories are to be shared with YOU!!!


Quite a lots of friends started questioning me being disappeared from my blog in these 2 or 3 months. Here i need to send in my fullest gratitude as none of them was not showing their concern about me and my life. Of course, i was taken for task by some of them (who were somehow impatient and eager to my posts) over the delay of the post entitled <<你不是真正的快乐>>. Being busy dealing with piles of lab reports, assignments, quizzes and mid-term exams before, i tried my utmost of spending out some time on my blog but i failed to do so. Anyway, merely blaming on insufficient time in my life would be ironic as if i have the same standard as a president with strenuous tasks who would find 24hours per day to be really inadequate. Therefore, difficulties to access to internet did contribute to the delay too.

Upon returning, i insisted on publishing the owing post entitled <<你不是真正的快乐>>. Let's have a browse...







All these photos were taken during the several days before Chinese New Year when we (buddhist society in my university) paid a visit to a department treating children who are disabled, handicapped and critically ill in hospital Likas, Kota Kinabalu. As guided by seniors, our visit was aimed to show our love, concern and compassion towards the suffering children, who might have lost the will and confidence to live due to their congenitally incomplete life. All of us felt gratified when most of the children were joyful throughout the games sessions and magic shows performed by former president. We didn't expect much, nevertheless we just carried a hope that our visit was able of removing their unnoticeable sufferings by a short period. metta^^